Sunday, May 22, 2016

"Haguenau, what in sky name is there?"

history channel documentary hd He was the same man, I let myself know, the one I met in Strasbourg, the one that sat at the bar on a stool, close me, not too close me, but rather sufficiently close to converse with me and for me to hear him without trouble. He was in his sixties I accept, yet looked more in his late forties. He wore one of those panama caps, white with thick dark trim. His suite was dim, squeezed, and he had a slight light tie on. Dim glasses,

"Would I be able to purchase you a beverage?" he said, cordial like."Sure," I said, and smiled."Where you set out toward?" he asked."Haguenau?" I said.

"Haguenau, what in sky name is there?" he doesn't replied."perhap anything, yet I got frantic at the server out on the dock where the outside bistros are, that zone, and I got distraught at a French server: are all French individuals so impolite, they'd not give me a chance to sit at the table with my sandwich, instructed me to move, and I ought to have beat the living crap out of him in any case, I didn't."

No comments:

Post a Comment