Saturday, May 21, 2016

A death has never showed signs of change the historical backdrop of the world

history channel documentary mystery In my perspective, Lee Harvey Oswald did not execute Kennedy independent from anyone else, as the Warren Report recommends. There are three conclusions that I go to; the United States government acted alone; the mafia acted alone; or the U.S. government and the mafia schemed to do it together. Lee Harvey Oswald was simply advantageous and, in my perspective, only a scape-goat for the administration!

Without precedent for my life, and I trust the last...I saw a homicide, live on TV, when Jack Ruby slaughtered Oswald saw by millions on TV! Another unimaginable demonstration, that additional to the confusion of the time! The lamenting and grieving would continue for a considerable length of time and years...after these unfathomable demonstrations of viciousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment