Saturday, May 21, 2016

Good countries University is a little school

history channel documentary mafia Good countries University is a little school, situated in Las Vegas, New Mexico (USA), and is around 150 miles upper east of Albuquerque, New Mexico, where I live. While going to the school, I lived in the dormitory (Salenger Hall), and at the time, most understudies didn't claim a TV set, since they were not moderate, and so forth. For our music and news, we as a whole listened to the radio.

It was the prior week Thanksgiving, 1963, and most understudies were planning to go home for the occasions over the difficult week-end...but not me! I had fallen behind in my studies, and I chose to stay at the school over the occasion week-end to get got up to speed, and get ready for up and coming exams, and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment