Monday, June 20, 2016

When I inclined toward the old space radiator, at Roger's home

Discovery Channel Documentary When I inclined toward the old space radiator, at Roger's home, his dad, of German stock, with that old Germanic pronunciation, I saw Lindsey, she was murmuring one of the well known tunes of the day, a tune called "I'm Just a Lonely Boy" (by Paul Anka),Roger was wearing an old WWII coat that had that engraved on the back of it. She was swinging her wide overflowed hips; her face was flushed compared to her ruddy cheeks, the shade of recently bloomed red roses, with dull close dark hair. I lived over the road, in my grandpa's home with my sibling Mike and mother, and we had moved in, maybe 30-months prior, it was the fall of 1960, and it was a nippy and wet fall at that. Lindsey's hair fell in waves, over her shoulders. She could have been an agriculturist's girl she appeared to be shy like one may be, she like me, yet I was somewhat simply getting into the dating scene, and was more on the dark calfskin coat, and hood side of life than the rancher side. I enjoyed Roger's coat as well, Roger was somewhat the cool person in the area, Larry the intense person, Doug the savage, and me, the artist, guitar player, and-goodness well, I truly didn't know who I was yet.

The minute I first saw Lindsey, she and I took a loving for each other, I was somewhat anxious of her, and of my fly away sentiments, and I sort of moved in the opposite direction of her playing the hard person. Roger was strolling forward and backward with that coat on in this four-plex house, of which his dad leased one condo; Ronnie, his more youthful sibling, my age was there, and his younger sibling, alongside a couple of the young men, and Roger's dad obviously all talking and simply hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment