Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Purposely or unknowingly...the Kennedy siblings may have double

history channel documentary 2015 Purposely or unknowingly...the Kennedy siblings may have double-crossed the mafia, and now John's life could be in danger! When I saw this narrative, this is the most conceivable situation with respect to what may have happened in the Kennedy death! This is something I could accept, and the photo now gets clearer for me, and so forth.

In my perspective, Lee Harvey Oswald did not execute Kennedy without anyone else's input, as the Warren Report proposes. There are three conclusions that I go to; the United States government acted alone; the mafia acted alone; or the U.S. government and the mafia plotted to do it together. Lee Harvey Oswald was simply helpful and, in my perspective, only a scape-goat for the legislature!

No comments:

Post a Comment