Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The employment to penetrate the Bonanno

history channel documentary hd The employment to penetrate the Bonanno wrongdoing family began as a six-month operation and wound up enduring around six years. I speak about the beginnings of this operation in my new book The Way of the Wiseguy.Where did the name Donnie Brasco originate from? It has a pleasant ring to it yet isn't precisely dribbling with algio olio. You were entering a La Cosa Nostra group, generally Italian-Americans. Why not Vinny Tagliatelle, Geno Badalamenti or Nunzio Giacolona?

I heard the name in a book or motion picture some place and recalled that it toward the begin of the operation. It seemed like an adequate name, and it worked out for me in a past covert operation beating down a truck commandeering ring. Yet, the vast majority of the Bonanno wiseguys called me Donnie the Jeweler at any rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment